1. What do you foresee happening to tax rates as the health care legislation takes effect?
2. Currently, low-income families are receiving tax benefits instead of paying taxes. Low-income families are also the focus of Obamacare and will receive more tax-payer subsidies. How will this affect the taxpayers that annually taxes?
3. Because not all wage-earners pay income taxes, how will the collapse of Social Security and Medicare effect taxpayers?
4. How is President Obama encouraging women to stay unwed through his tax policy?
5. What do you think Obama meant when he said he was going to "fundamentally transform" America?
6. If the Supreme Court participates in Obama's idea of redistributing the wealth, could this be harmful to our country? Would all citizens be affected equally? Do you think it would cause our democratic society to collapse or to take on a new style of government?
7. What are the benefits of the private enterprise system?
8. Based upon the bills Obama has signed into law, does he favor the private enterprise economic system? If not, what kind of economy does his policy seem to support?
9. What steps can taxpayers take in order to save their income from being incrementally taken by the federal government?
10.What can YOU do to help elect conservatives to Congress in November?
Challenge: Find out who is running for U.S. Congress in your district. Check Eagle Forum's national endorsement page or Eagle Forum local chapter to find out which candidates need the most help in your area. Ask your parents to help you come up with ways to support the conservatives running in your district.
Join the Teen Eagle fan page on Facebook.